Decorate your spaces with modern pots made of mesh and stone or pebbles.
In many designs and dimensions, with the possibility of filling a wide variety of pebbles so that each one is unique and fully harmonized with your taste or the environment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING A SINGLE BRAID POT
Planting this type of pot is easy.
– Fill the construction with pebbles up to about halfway.
– We place the pot, which can be of any shape, even a nursery pot.
– The upper height of the plastic pot should be 3-5 cm lower than the upper height of the wire structure.
– Then fill the rest of the space with pebbles up to the top, covering the area with soil.
Single-walled pots with a single grid wall require a relatively larger amount of stone or pebbles,
to fill, the cost of which is offset by the cost of supplying the single construction
which is significantly less than that of the double
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING A DOUBLE BRAID POT
The double-walled pots are lined on the inside with ground cover fabric.
The fabric does not allow muddy water to penetrate the wall containing the pebble.
The planting of this type of pot is easy thanks to the integrated construction.
– Fill the gap between the inner and outer mesh with pebbles.
– Plant the plant or sapling as you would any other pot or bed.
In these pots, the bottom is perforated and the plant can also take root in the natural soil,
if placed on a soil surface.
Double-walled grid pots require a smaller amount of stone or pebbles.