1. Nail the strut at an angle in the direction in which the guide wire will be stretched (ouija board) and calculate the top part of the strut, when nailed, to be at most 30 cm from the top of the pile.
2. Pass the resonator ring to the stake and screw the screw tightly through the corresponding hole in the strut. For a better fit, the strut should be compressed at the top by at least 6 cm.
3. In case we have not provided for the strut to be compressed, a suitable adjustable strut connector is available
for its adjustment to the ring.
BRACKET WITH ANCHOR
1. Nail the anchor about 50 cm long at a distance of 50 – 60 cm from the base of the pile. The anchor may be made of a tube or angle as long as a hole is provided. In the case of pipe should be compressed at the top of at least 6 cm.
2. Screw the strut with the anchor. The strut should be compressed at the top and bottom by at least 6 cm.
3. Thread the resonator ring through the hole in the bushing.
to the stake and screw the screw tightly through the corresponding hole in the strut.